Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bluebird of happiness

The bluebirds are back in the vineyard, flashing their wonderful color and eating lots of bugs.  It seems early this year...and in no time, they'll start building their nests - hopefully in our birdhouse with a camera inside, so that we can watch them again this year.




It was timely then that a new customer asked me to make another of my "bluebird of happiness" bangles. At the end of 2009 I did a series of "birds with words" but I haven't made them in a while.  So for Jennifer - I hope this little bangle brings you happiness.



6 comments:

Lorena Angulo said...

It is beautiful !!

Ruth said...

Thanks Lorena. Hope you are feeling better.

vilterietje said...

wowzer! what a beauty:)

Jennifer said...

It's just perfect! Thank you again!

Sue McNenly said...

Hey Ruth. What are you using for the blue? Paint with Resin over??? Just paint??? I'm interested to know.

Ruth said...

So glad you like it Jennifer :-D

It is colored resin Sue.